The Story of Where® Heritage Partner Program enables State Historic Preservation Offices (SHPOs), State Boards of Tourism and Heritage related businesses to participate in a media marketplace of story producers and consumers. As a Story of Where Heritage Partner, you may adopt locally available heritage sites and appear alongside these adopted sites in the Story of Where media channels, including web, mobile, and active social platforms.
Additionally, you may subscribe to the Story of Where Heritage Media Platform and access the Story of Where API where you can programmatically locate, curate and promote your library of heritage assets, including photographs, audio and video.
- Expand awareness of your national, state and local heritage sites.
- Reliably and securely store, index and search your heritage library using a highly available Geo-spatial database.
- Protect and preserve your national, state and local heritage using shared revenue.
- Share your library of heritage assets with key stakeholders using reliable and secure infrastructure.
- Utilize our RESTful Heritage APIs to build new web and mobile applications.
- Focus your time on core heritage and preservation competencies, while knowing your data is available and secure.
Sound interesting? Please contact a Story of Where Heritage Partnership Specialist for more information.